Now the jokes are on the Mayans
Saturday, 22 December 2012 1:10 pm
From little things slightly larger things occasionally grow. Here’s a slightly matured expansion of a recent Facebook status update …
- What will the Mayans give eachother for Christmas this year? Nothing – it’s not in the calendar.
- A Mayan walks into a bar, and the barman says, “Why the long face?” The Mayan replies “My sundial’s jammed, and I don’t know when it'll all end.”
- How do you know when your car’s been driven by a Mayan? The clock’s stopped and the sunroof’s open.
- What’s the Mayan national food? Dates.
- How many Mayans does it take to change a light globe? 5,000,001. One to hold the sundial, and 5 million to find another solar system.
- How is a deserted husband like a Mayan astronomer? They both got the date wrong.